Extra Life: Win Arkham City posters, games, and more!
Extra Life 2011 is fast approaching! I hope you’re stacking up on those energy drinks and pizza coupons, because you’ll definitely need some sustenance to make it through. Last year I was happy to give donators a chance to win some great Enslaved prizes, some of which were very difficult to let go of, and this year I wanted to do the same.
Thanks to Rocksteady Studios, THQ, Ubisoft and Capcom I have lots of stuff to give away! I think it goes without saying that these people rock for helping me out and supporting Extra Life. The game industry truly holds some of the most gracious people out there!
So here’s how it goes: The first 23 people to donate $25 to my donation page will receive a very spiffy Batman: Arkham City keychain… with a spiffier Batman: Arkham City poster!!
For everyone else who donates $25 (including those first 23 people winning the awesome posters), you’ll be entered for a chance to win one of these awesome prizes:
- From Dust – 5 XBLA codes available!
- Beyond Good and Evil – 5 PSN codes available!
- Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition – 2 codes for PSN and 2 codes for XBLA available (Must already have SSFIV)!
- Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition – 2 codes for PSN available!
- Homefront (PS3)
- de Blob 2 (PS3) (Xbox 360)
- MX vs. ATV Alive (PS3) (Xbox 360)
- Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3) (Xbox 360)
- Space Marine (Xbox 360) – 2 available!
- Voltron Shirts – 2 available!
- uDraw Shirts – 2 available!
Every “raffle ticket” is $25 dollars, so the more $25 increments you donate, the more chances you have to win the item of your choosing! Please be sure to include your e-mail address, and specify you’re entering for the drawing in the comments section of your donation.
The random drawing for the winners will take place on October 16th at 5:00PM EST and they’ll be announced here on Sarcastic Gamer. Therefore, keep an eye on the Sarcastic Gamer homepage, the forums, and my Twitter feed @EsmeraldaSG in case anything happens (like a zombie apocalypse that hinders me from posting on time.. or if I overslept).
Sounds easy right? No? I probably complicated it all by typing this out. Either way, an enormous THANK YOU to everyone who donated items to help me raise money for the children! And thank you dear reader for… reading, donating, and supporting our efforts. Game on!