Extra Life: Win Limited Edition Enslaved Items!
This announcement may seem a little rushed, but it’s better late than never right? In reality, it’s never too late to help sick children! We here at Sarcastic Gamer love to give stuff away in return for your great support in sponsoring us to play games and heal kids, so this time I’m here to give you a chance to win some pretty neat items from the newly released game Enslaved: Odyssey to the West!
Thanks to Ninja Theory and Jay from Promethium Marketing, who we truly love and I adore, with every $1 donation you’re able to muster for my donation page, you’re entered into a drawing to win one of these cool prizes!
- One copy of the game (PS3)
- One T-Shirt from the game
- One of many copies of the mini-comic
- One CD copy of the soundtrack
- One of the freaking AWESOME Monkey statues – These are limited edition, and will not be made for sale
- One of the freaking AWESOME dioramas featuring Monkey and Trip – Again, limited edition that will not be made for sale
- An official Enslaved diary-type notebook
- Copies of the pre-order DLC for all the characters
I was about to take these all for myself, but I wanted to pass on the goodies… and Jay won’t let me. But it’s mostly because I love you all!
The drawing for these items will take place on October 29th at 2:00PM EST (winners will be announced here on Sarcastic Gamer), to give you guys time to spread the word and gather some dough. This is also around the time those participating in the make-up day are just healing from their Extra Life ventures.
Also, for those interested in some awesome artwork by Dave Gibbons, click over here! He has created two original pieces of Watchmen artwork — one featuring The Comedian and the other featuring Rorschach — with a Sarcastic Gamer twist!
Thanks for reading, donating, and supporting our efforts. Game on!