Sarcastic Shuffle: Modern Game Journalism
Sarcastic Shuffle is a weekly roundup of all the funnies and serious drivel the SG staff comes up with for the blog and your reading pleasure. We want to make sure you never miss any of it!
We all know the controversy behind game reviews these days. People tend to overreact when their favorite games don’t get the scores they think they deserve, and mayhem ensues in the comments and social media. That’s why I love this new video by Mega 64, who present the state of modern game journalism. You can also read our articles from last week (from November 7th through November 13th) to see more examples of modern game journalism, with a hint of sarcasm.
– GaBoom Swap Diary: A Viable Alternative To Trading In? – Part One
– Indie Stores: Why Do Some Of Them Break Street Dates?
– Drake’s Deception should be the final chapter in the Uncharted story
– Modern Warfare 3 Parting Gamers Like The Red Sea
– GaBoom Swap Diary: A Viable Alternative To Trading In? – Part Two
– GaBoom Swap Diary: A Viable Alternative To Trading In? – Part Three
– Help Gamers Outreach Honor Our Soldiers
– The (Un)Interesting Life: Portal-oo