Sarcastic Shuffle: n00b Things
Sarcastic Shuffle is a weekly roundup of all the funnies and serious drivel the SG staff comes up with for the blog and your reading pleasure. We want to make sure you never miss any of it!
Looks like quite a number of people enjoyed our community member’s article, which is great! Love the interactions and the comments, keep them coming! Here are more articles from last week (from October 31st through November 6th) so you have more places to scream at each other.
– Buy Yamster’s book on Amazon.com
– The Things We Know (And Like To Think We Know) About Grand Theft Auto V
– Adages with Video Game Twists
– Capcom and Ninja Theory take coward’s way out in DMC fiasco
– 1.2 Million Have Played Space Marine – Tonight, I Joined Them
– Sony gets smart and clamps down on PSN account abuse
– RambleView: Battlefield 3 Campaign
– Review: F1 2011
– Review: Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception – A Treasure Trove of Storytelling
– Review: Ratchet and Clank: All 4 One – It’s Best To Go Alone
– Review: House of the Dead: Overkill (Extended Cut)
– Happy Mrs Chicken II to include horde multiplayer mode
– Let’s Review: Batman: Arkham Asylum Results
– Community Spotlight: Why do developers treat us like n00bs?
– The (un)Interesting Life: Lie, Doubt or Truth by Skuhtu
– Gamernights with an Oreo Enthusiast and a Birthday Boy